Beaver

        Have you heard of Justin Beaver? If you have you may have heard of a beaver right? For those who haven't, here is your information. Beavers are natural engineers. In fact, they are such good engineers that the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, more commonly known as MIT, made their mascot a beaver. Its name is Tim.   
Diet
Wild Kratts: Build it beaver
     Beavers are herbivores which means they only eat plants. To be more specific, they eat leaves, inner bark, twigs, alder, birch, cottonwood, willow, and other deciduous trees. Beavers also enjoy shrubs, aquatic plants, ferns, grass and crops.
Difference between beaver and otter
     Beavers have long teeth to cut trees while otters have short teeth. Otters have slim long bodies while beavers have chubby bodies. I'm not saying that they are fat. Beavers have a flat tail so they can warn their relatives by slapping the tail in the water to create a warning. Meanwhile the otters have a slim tail to steer and swim in the water.

Comments

  1. Hi Lexi,

    Reading your animals' passages are so much fun haha, I can imagine you are reading the passages next to me.
    I guess you like otters more than beavers right?
    By the way, I got something for you, I hope you will like it:)
    Will you come to ck in aug?

    Cheers,
    Ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get my gift from Hansel gor gor? I was at CK today. I can come in again when you are there.

      Delete
  2. Hey Lexi:) I will come back to ck on the coming sat!! Maybe we can meet before your class starts or when you finish class! Hope to see you soon :D

    Ninja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snow Leopard

Dhole